Sub-session on International Relations
1. The status quo and prospects of Sino-U.S. relations
a. What are the key issues that need to be addressed and resolved regarding Sino-U.S. economic and trade relations? And how will it develop?
b. What conflicts will arise between China and the U.S. in the issues of Taiwan, the South China Sea, the Korean Peninsula, and high-tech competition？
2. The evolution of the realistic international order and the construction of “a community of shared future for mankind”
a. What problems are there in the current international order and what are the future development trends?
b. What role and influence does the Belt and Road Initiative play on the construction of a realistic international order?
c. How to understand the concept of “a community of shared future for mankind” and its relationship with the realistic international order?
3. Multi-cultural interaction in re-balancing situation
a. Can the current contradictions between China and the U.S. be addressed as civilized conflict?
b. Differences and conflicts between different civilizations and global governance.
Sub-session on Education and Culture
1.1 Applications of new technologies in the 5G era and future industrial transformation
1.2 Changing requirements for talents and the trend of world vocational education reform
2.1 Prospect of the application of 5G and new technologies in intelligent manufacturing and requirements for related talents
2.2 Prospect of the application of 5G and new technologies in smart health and requirements for related talents
2.3 Prospect of the application of 5G and new technologies in smart finance and requirements for related talents
2.4 Prospect of the application of 5G and new technologies in smart agriculture and requirements for related talents
2.5 Prospect of the application of 5G and new technologies in smart cultural and creative industry and requirements for related talents
3.1 New Standards
3.1.1 Talent standard for the 5G era
3.1.2 Matching teaching standards of vocational colleges with talent requirements of the industry
3.2 New Models
3.2.1 The model of Learning factory to promote school-enterprise cooperation
3.2.2 Raising the enthusiasm of enterprises to participate in vocational education
3.3 New Bridges
3.3.1 Analysis of the investment situation along the “Belt and Road”
3.3.2 The establishment of China's vocational education brand and its contribution to related development of “Belt and Road” countries
4. Expectations and Summary
4.1 Industry Expectations: Respond to New Demands and Create New Models
Sub-session on Advanced Technology
1.Reviewing the current progress and opportunities of selected disruptive technologies;
2.Mapping risks and threats that could hamper the equitable sharing of the benefits;
3.Identifying mechanisms to balance between cooperation, competition, and regulation.
Sub-session on the Security and Development of Belt and Road
1. What are the security challenges faced by the Belt and Road？
2. How should countries along the Belt and Road Strengthen cooperation and jointly cope with risks and challenges?
3. How should China comprehensively implement policies to ensure that the Belt and Road becomes the “Road of Peace”?
Youth Dialogue Session: AGORA: TAIHE VISION
Voices of the Youth on the Belt and Road
1.Belt and Road is an integral initiative that has already influenced the life paths of young people. How did it affect young people?
2.What is the role of youth in the development of BRI region?
3.What are the main challenges that future generation will face within the processes of globalization and regionalism? Is regional becoming global?
4.How do we make BRI more of a shared initiative?
5.What are the opportunities and obstacles in filling the cultural and economic gap between the developing and developed countries?
6.Is it up to youngsters to build “a community of shared future of mankind”?
Cultivation of young talents and the future of work
What does it mean to be educated in the future?
1.Will automation and AI replace our jobs?
2.How should education be reformed when facing such technological challenges?
3.What is the transition in learning traditional and new industries beyond school?
4.Does everyone have to become an entrepreneur?
5.What are the most essential skills to gain to better adopt to the future workspace?
6.What is the role of volunteering and youth focused communities in cultivating young talents?
- 【2022TCF】Opening Speech by Rovshan Muradov 06 September , 2022
- Create a New Zero-Carbon World by Technology and... 06 September , 2022
- Security and Development in the Asia Pacific and Europe... 09 September , 2022
- Science Culture • Future Ethics • Common Values – the 6th... 09 September , 2022
- Alan Beebe Former President of American Chamber of Commerce in China
- Anna Egorova Press Attaché of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization
- Ayyar Huseynov Minister-Counsellor of the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan in China
- Brian Wong DPhil in Politics Candidate at University of Oxford, Hong Kong Economic...