1. The status quo and prospects of Sino-U.S. relations
a. What are the key issues that need to be addressed and resolved regarding Sino-U.S. economic and trade relations? And how will it develop?
b. What conflicts will arise between China and the U.S. in the issues of Taiwan, the South China Sea, the Korean Peninsula, and high-tech competition？
2. The evolution of the realistic international order and the construction of “a community of shared future for mankind”
a. What problems are there in the current international order and what are the future development trends?
b. What role and influence does the Belt and Road Initiative play on the construction of a realistic international order?
c. How to understand the concept of “a community of shared future for mankind” and its relationship with the realistic international order?
3. Multi-cultural interaction in re-balancing situation
a. Can the current contradictions between China and the U.S. be addressed as civilized conflict?
b. Differences and conflicts between different civilizations and global governance.
- Expert: China-U.S. ties are too big to fail 13 September , 2019
- The bad and the good in today's China-U.S. educational... 16 September , 2019
- Why is the Trump administration biased against Iran? 16 September , 2019
- 2019 Taihe Civilizations Forum Content Highlights 15 January , 2020
2019 Content Highlights