Theme: Construct the spectrum of vocational ability of future talents
Digital technology is not only profoundly changing the demand of future industries for talented people, but deeply transforming people’s modes of life, and ways of learning and working. Against the backdrop of the rapid development of digital technology and the continuous advancement of globalization, the cross-border and cross-industry flows of professionals have become increasingly frequent. Some professionals have transformed from traditionally centralized occupations to independent and network-aggregated occupations. There are significant changes in the structure and construction of the future talent’s vocational ability spectrum.
On the supply side of novel vocational talents, how should various entities of vocational education (government, colleges, teachers, students and enterprises) adapt to the changes and cultivate professionals in line with the needs of the times? On the demand side of novel vocational talents, how should enterprises identify the growth path and professional abilities of their employees to save the cost of interviewing and employing personnel?
I. Major changes of countries in their vocational qualification framework
1. Germany, the UK, the U.S., and Australian governments, among others, are undergoing a new round of vocational qualification framework adjustment. How do these adjustments reflect new changes of the industrial demands for skill sets and what new characteristics will be brought to countries’ vocational education?
2. How does China’s vocational education adapt to new changes?
3. What are the attempts, dilemmas and practical ways for China to build a vocational qualification framework?
II. The construction and identification of the ability spectrum of novel vocational talents
1. The role of enterprises in developing the ability spectrum of novel vocational talents;
2. Motivation and positioning of enterprises to participate in the development of the micro-certificate (1 + X certificate);
3. New prospects brought by new technologies for mapping the ability spectrum and growth path of vocational talents;
4. How do enterprises identify and track the growth path of novel vocational talents?
III. Bridge-building for multilateral cooperation
1. In the process of a new round of adjustment for vocational qualification frameworks, how can vocational education of different countries connect effectively with each other?
2. The significance of the multilateral vocational qualification framework for multinational enterprises.
3. How can China’s vocational education achieve cooperation in the implementation of the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI)?
- The U.S-China Relations Can Be Restarted 13 October , 2020
- China and U.S. Enter ‘Protracted War’ 13 October , 2020
- The World has Ushered in a New Era of Multilateral Framework... 13 October , 2020
- 2020 Taihe Civilizations Forum Content Highlights 17 December , 2020
2020 Content Highlights